Ayreon -- The Human Equation
Lineup: James LaBrie, many others.
Tracklist: Click song titles for 30 second samples
- Day One: vigil 1:33
- Day Two: Isolation 8:42
- Day Three: Pain 4;58
- Day Four: Mystery 5:37
- Day Five: Voices 7:09
- Day Six: Childhood 5:05
- Day Seven: Hope 2:47
- Day Eight: School 4:22
- Day Nine: Playground 2:15
- Day Ten: Memories 3:57
- Day Eleven; Love 4:18
Availability: Probably best to purchase online
- Day Twelve: Trauma 8:59
- Day Thirteen: Sign 4:47
- Day Fourteen: Pride 4:42
- Day Fifteen: Betrayal 5:24
- Day Sixteen: Loser 4:46
- Day Seventeen: Accident? 5:42
- Day Eighteen: Realization 4:31
- Day Ninteen: Disclosure 4:42
- Day Twenty: Confrontation 7:03
Purchase: Amazon .com $16.99
- This album is completely written by Arjen Antholy Lucassen who also sings, plays guitar, bass and keys. Ed Warby plays drums
- The concept of this album is about a man who, after a car crash, is in a coma and can't come out of it until he comes to terms with his emotions and his past.
- Ayreon epics have had many singers, always playing each role opera style. This is the first Ayreon epic to have a completely new cast of singers, and the first to not have a sci-fi/fantasy theme.
- Guest singers include:
- James Labrie (Dream Theater) as "Me"
- Mikael Akerfeldt (Opeth) as "Fear"
- Devin Townsend (Strapping Young Lad, The Devin Townsend Band) as "Rage"
- Arjen Anthony Lucassen as "Best Friend"
- Marcela Bovio (Elfonia) as "Wife
- Eric Clayton (Savior Machine) as "Reason"
- Heather Findlay (Mostly Autiumn) as "Love"
- Irene Jansen (ex-Karma) as "Passion"
- Magnus Ekwall (The Quill) as "Agony"
- Mike Baker (Shadow Gallery) as "Father"
- Devon Graves (Dead Soul Tribe) as "Pride"